Re: Plugged Water Jackets in Heads ?!

Eric,
Ron's advice  is on the money-replace ALL the core plugs and clean now. Chrysler used a higher nickel content alloy in their cast iron and all the V-8s tended to rust more heavily internally than the competition engines. I have pulled numerous transmissions over the years to replace the plugs on the back of the block-what a pain! Of course routine cooling system flushing will prevent the trouble but not many people fix stuff until they can't use the car!
Mike LeFevre

PS. Brass core plugs are available