Re: Re: 361 Engine suggestions

If we can get a survey of some type of which "stock" 2 bbl carbs people are running I can put a quality kit together for members here that will have more stuff in it than an over the counter kit....like I can add new idle mixture screws and some other stuff you would not normally get....even some stuff you would prolly find hard to find.
Once I have an idea....I can see what I can put together something.
I buy each piece in bulk and just put carb specific kits together that don't have a lot of stuff in it you don't need that cover other specific carbs that a big kit supplier does to try and cover as many years as it can to keep their number of kits down. For newer people to the hobby it would would be less confusing weeding thru gaskets you don't need or when you took your carb apart your old one got destroyed and now you don't have anything to compare the new ones to.
I stock mainly 4bbl stuff so I already have most of the Carter HP 4bbl and Holley 4&6 bbl covered.
Just a thought.
Jerry