Re: Dead worms,,,,,, was ,,Re: Carb

sorry for all the mail, im just trying to get all the info i can on a lot of different subjects...i guess a lot of my mail could be directed to one person or a couple people that are helping me. theres no one around here that i can talk to/get advice from, i know i send a lot but i just have a lot of extra time to go through things and work on my car. i have no where near the years and expertise some of you have. i wanna be able to troubleshoot and do things on my own but before that i gotta hear things from guys like yall. That last email was supposed to be for an individual cause we were discussing things i forgot to changed to "to:".

I have friends to socialize with, kindve a rude thing to say anyways, but unfortunately my friends dont find mopars or old cars in general alluring or anything. closest mopar clubs are 3 hours away. ill watch my posts from now on. like gary said just delete it if you dont wanna read it. at least im getting people talking...im sure someone enjoys helping others.