RE: 2 64 plymouths cheap

hmmessagePbody.hmmessage

Glad to help, Dave.  I honestly don't remember posting this.  And looking back on the date I sent it, I can see why.  Up hear around Saskatoon Saskatchewan there's all sorts of weird finds that me and my buddy come across.  Just two days ago we got offered a 66 Polara 2dr parts car for cheap.  And my car, a 65 Polara 2dr hard top, I picked up for $700 pretty much as you see it.  It was added to the web site on June 5.  I know it's only one picture, but you get the jist.

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:09:29 -0700
From: lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2 64 plymouths cheap
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for this tip, Cory.  I was able to make a deal for the sport steering wheel, and it arrived today.  It's a huge improvement over mine, and it'll be way easier to restore.  These sport wheels are hard to find, so this was a great tip for me.

Thanks!

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto