Re: Tranny Fluid

I use amsoil tranny fluid and it works great!!  Will protect the hard parts long term. And when the trans gets torn apart just don't see wear !

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2011, at 9:14 PM, "Enzo Cremasco" <csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the input  Stephen
A second question would be regarding Fluid
Conventional or syntheitic?
Any response appreciated
Enzo

--- On Fri, 8/19/11, Stephen Andrachek <s.a

From: Stephen Andrachek <s.andrachek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trans-go kits
To: "Enzo Cremasco" <csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 19, 2011, 1:57 PM

Enzo,

A lot of people think these are the best kits made.  Whoever puts a trans-go kit in your trans needs to have some experience with them.  Although my trans still leaks a little (a pint in 10 days) the car shifts hard.  The kit is good, its the people installing the kit who don't know what they are doing.  That spool that looks like an empty spool of thread must have only one side cut off, not both sides like the kit says.

The thing I like best is I can get good shifts and don't have to shift by hand if I leave it in "Drive".  Most of the other kits, to get any good shifts you have to use a manual trans body.  You pay your money and you take your choice.

All this talk about how great everyone's trans works is just trash talking on me.  I think some people are jealous because they KNOW that my car is faster than their car is.  Otherwise why all the negative comments about what I said?

They wouldn't talk shit on me if they were standing in front of me, that's for sure.

Chick