RE: Pot metal & (Aluminum?)

I paid $250 to have my center insert re-chromed.  I am in the Seattle market so things tend to be more expensive here.

I did the repainting myself.  Difficult, but I learned a lot.  Finding the paint is easy, the masking is the hard part.
Mine looks very nice now!

When I find another chrome frame I will have it re-chromed to finish it off.

Doug
'64 Sport Fury