Re: Pertronix Equivalent

Usually when stock Mopar Electronic setup is not used is because the owner wants a stock appearance under the hood and not an Orange, Silver or Gold box on their firewall.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:37 PM, <Dodger7998@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Suit yourself and good luck.  An hour of writing you an email was just a
> > waste of time.
Chick,,,, contrary to your beliefs, not everyone has unlimited funds and financing to put into their hobbies, most of us have to justify the expenses,,, you seem to be set on the only way to enjoy your ride is to take it somewhere, sign a blank check and tell them to call when it is finished,,,,,,,,,, sorry, but that just is not an option for most,,,, we have to enjoy our rides even if they are not a total restoration, or even if they may have low compression or oil pressure,,,, and yes there are a lot of occasions that I would love to find a used part for mine,,,, and no it does not have to be billet to be worthy of being used on my car,,,,,,,,
    If you find this note offensive, please contact me not the list,, my email is below.

dodger7998@xxxxxxx