Imperial Services

 Anyone have a way to contact Steve at Imperial Services other than stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or the number on the website?

I've sent him e-mails and left messages at his office requesting an update on when I might recieve the motor mount I ordered, have yet to hear anything from them and still haven't received my motor mount.

I'm a very patient person but 3 months is a little rediculous...if he'd even had replied to my e-mails with an update I'd be even more patient but now I'm wondering if I just flushed $161 down the toilet....

I know he sent a long e-mail months ago to this list telling of all his misfortunes of late (which is partly why I've been patient so long), but business is business and really how long can it take to whip together a motor mount to keep a customer (that's already paid for it) happy....

Any help would be appreciated

Jay