Thank you Rich
I will look into the push buttons
David

In a message dated 7/27/2011 11:11:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Another thing to check is your motor mounts and trans mount. Does the engine jump around? They can crack and cause movement there.

Regarding the push button situation I found that my buttons were very loose and dirty in the dash control. I took them apart, cleaned and tightened everything and there was a world of difference. I had issues with them hanging up, etc too. It isn't that hard to remove them. Just watch and preferably take pictures as you disassemble.