Re: help needed with 64 440 resurrection please

Re: help needed with 64 440 resurrection please

Whichever fuel line you pick, you might consider coating the inside of
the gas tank (if it's old) with the Eastwood kit while it's out.

Also, depending on the carburetor and fuel inlet, you may want some
custom tubing.  I've had good success with Inline Tube
(http://www.inlinetube.com/) for both fuel line and sending units.  I
sent them a piece of bent curtain rod and they send me the 3/8
stainless line to match; fit perfect.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)