help needed with 64 440 resurrection please

help needed with 64 440 resurrection please

Finally after this car has been non running in storage for 29 years, we're close to making it breathe life and need some help with several things please. We got a 76 440 motor home engine and have no vacuum hoses or know routing. Need to know if distributor vacuum is manifold or ported. Carb is rebuilt thermoquad, we're not using the smog stuff either! There is a bunch of ports for stuff that may have been for a m/h set up and that is confusing to sort out what we will need and not use!
   Our car was old bracket racer and has 1/2" fuel line, however we have a parts car (318) that has nicer factory 5/16" fuel line we thought about using. Which is best?
   Lastly, I got a engine wiring harness set up with electronic conversion as the 440 engine has the conversion done. I got the 426 max wedge one to keep wires off the valley and onto inner fender. Of course wires weren't marked where they connect to, and I'm working with no wiring in the car or elect. parts either - starting from scratch and hope someone with a max wedge engine with ecu harness would be kind enough to pm me. I have it mostly figured out but several "grey areas". Factory diagram I have, yet no good for conversion senario. I've seen online conversion diagrams but it seems simpler to just talk to one with this set up in their car and save going nuts !!!
    I wish my car could talk and tell past history. I bet is was a hoot to run down the track. Wheel wells tubbed, fenderwell hedders  once upon a time, sure grip 8 3/4" rear end from unknown year, air shocks, rear springs from perhaps road runner - part # 2539212 that have been reconditioned, 11" police brakes, rear mounted battery. I've spent the last 1 week cleaning underneath - scraping off old tire rubber -! and have undercoated using a great product with nice sheen- 5 star rubberized undercoat, painted rear end up and now will put her back together with new exhaust, hedders, e brake cables, rebuilt 727, entirely new brake system & suspension. Body is solid, no rust or dents (needs paint), stainless and glass is great, parts car gave us really nice bumpers, nose trim and odds and ends. Goal for this year is to make it run so any help is greatly appreciated, we're so close! Thanks, Ruth