vibration at 65 mph?

On my 63 Polara 500 I recently replaced my front drums, brakes and
bearings.  I'm now getting a 'vibration' between about 62 and 68 mph.
On my recent 500 mile journey to Carlisle I had plenty of chance to
feel the symptom.  Up until 60 mph, the car is smooth as silk.  At
about 62 and up to 68 or 70, I get a noticeable, general vibration.
It's not terrible and doesn't feel damaging or unsafe, but it's enough
to be annoying.  From 70 to 80, it lessens and is barely noticeable
and much more tolerable.  Here's the sequence of things I've done:

1. Old tires, old drums, etc. - Smooth at every speed.
2. Replaced front hubs, drums, shoes, springs, bearings.  Used what I
think are high quality American made brand new drums and Timken
bearings.  This is when the 65 mph vibration became noticeable,
including with the old tires.
3. Replaced the old tires with new BFG radial T/A.  Still vibrates.
The new tires and wheels were balanced.

The control arms and bushings and such are all old and worn; that may
be next Spring's project.  The shocks are old and I'm going to replace
them soon.

What are some things to look for and what corrective actions can I
take?  Should I have an alignment done?  Is there a way to balance the
drums with or without the wheels and tires?

As always, thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)