Re: T-shirts - was: Re: Carlisle 2011

I think Dodgers idea is excellent.  Could there be two different sizes
of the graphic--one size for T shirts or whatever, and another size
for caps. That way you can choose your color and size or style.
 I think if I were in a place where other members might be, I would be
sure to wear one.  Also I would like to show my support for 62-65
Mopars and the clubhouse. at other car events. A good way to find like
minded aquaitances...................................MO