Re: Carlisle Map

I am sorry to have aggravated every one.  This was not my intent.  I guess no deed goes unpunished.  It downloaded & opened as fast as I hit Enter on my computer, never even had an hour glass.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 7/5/2011 6:31:01 PM
Subject: Re: Carlisle Map

please resend it to yourself first,,,,,,,

In a message dated 7/5/2011 5:29:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I tried to send it as a attachment but it did not go through so I had to send it as a part of the e-mail.  I am sorry for any inconvenience, it was supposed to resize it to fit because I had the box checked.   I will try to send it again.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1962 Dodge Dart 225 Slant Six  4-Sale
1963 Fury 2D/HT 6.1L
1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440