Re: compressor question

Mike,,,,,,, doubt this is the problem, motor would over heat and kick out on thermal. if it ran at all long before it reached 5 lb. of pressure

In a message dated 6/19/2011 6:26:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time, lefevre@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Neil,
I am no electrical expert but, do you have power to both sides ( two 110
volt feeds )? I'm thinking it might run on 110 volts but not have the
power to pump more than 95 PSI.
Mike LeFevre