To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: Denmark Fury

I've put up with listening the announcer at the local drag strip badmouth '62 Dodges every time one pulls up to the starting line. He calls them the ugliest car ever made. I have a '62 Dodge and I think they are beautiful. Ditto for the '62 Plymouths. The announcer never badmouths '62 Plymouths.

When I have the chance to take a ride in my car and I stop at a gas station it always draws a huge crowd and they all tell me how beautiful my car is.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. I sure hope you have your car fixed up the way you want it ASAP so you can start enjoying the blood, sweat and tears you have in fixing the car up. It looks to be in pretty darn good shape as it is.

Another Mopar saved by a good man. Thanks a lot for that. It means a lot to all of us here and we are all grateful to you for saving that car.

Stephen "Chick" Andrachek

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Harrison" <bbjt3@xxxxxxxxx>