Hoping this gets a pic up

We are glad to have gotten such a warm welcome here on the forum. So, my hubby, Troy (aka Sparky) surprised me with the car last week and Monday I got to get into it and tear the inside out-literally. Come to find out...the floor pan is just gone. Fred Flinstone would be distressed even! So, I am looking for replacement floor pans from firewall to trunk. I have been making google work like a beast for me but I was wondering if those of you in the "know" have any suggestions for where we need to shop. We live in the great Northwest, Oregon. I always look to keep my bizness as local as possible but I know that with this project, we will be searching globally, lol. I have also been combing the links on the website and have found my local SMS fabrics in Canby which isn't far at all from home. I only have a "glamour" shot downloaded on the puter of her for now but I took lots of pics on Monday to have some great digital documentation of this transformation. I am gonna get them uploaded soon and send a few. So, I guess for now, I will send a shot and put out the question for floor pan vendors. Thanks again for the time and we can't begin to say how awesome this site is already..only been a week. I can't wait to post more pics and show my/our hard work and the fruits of the labor. I can see all of you guys and girls are gonna appreciate it as much as we do. ; }
We have a 1965 Satellite that is a drag car and I will post pics of her too. One day I will list the others-a few more that qualify for this site and several more that don't. I just got a caravan a few months back...hhmmm... can't say I ever imagined driving one but now that I have seen all the uses of the mommy mobile-I am glad I got it.

Jennifer (aka Darla)