Re: 65 Coronet Radiator

Not knowing if your car is a 273-318-361-383 or a 6cyl or if it manual
or automatic, with or w/o AC makes it a bit of a guess.  My book does
not say 63-65 Belvedere is the same but if they make this radiator for
a 65 belvedere it should work for a 65 coronet.  but books can be
wrong.  Is your motor the 361-383-426 auto?  I'd give it a shot if you
can't find out more info from somebody else.

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/mb2366a.html

1963-65 MOPAR B-BODY REPLACEMENT 3 ROW COPPER RADIATOR - 361/383/426 AUTOMATIC

Classic Industries offers replacement radiators, this radiator is
manufactured completely from durable copper materials and is designed
to meet the cooling needs of stock small and big block engines. It
will bolt in without modifying your radiator support or support top
panel, feature 1/2" tubes on 9/16" centers.

Dimensions: 18-1/8" x 22"

Applications

1963-65 Belvedere
1965 Satellite