Re: ADMIN: List Issues

I've had good success using Gmail as a dedicated email account just
for the 62-65 stuff.  All of the emails are saved on their server, not
my computer; they give you a huge amount of space.  And the Search
works perfectly; I can go back and find every email from this list for
6 or 7 years.  And it does a perfect job of organizing the emails by
subject.

On the downside, when used through Topica, it seems to always send a
duplicate copy.  This only happens with Topica and Gmail; Gmail by
itself is fine.  I'd love to figure that out.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)