Re: source for inerior lens?

Hi Mark,

A little late on the reply, but I think Classic Industries may have
what you're looking for.  Their catalog lists a "courtesy lamp lense
for 1964-1966 A and B bodies".  It's located on sedan door posts or in
the rear on the sail panels.
P/N: MJ81027
http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/mj81027.html

- Jim