RE: poly intake (EFI)

they are still a little more than i have laying around,i was looking into them a few weeks back and 1500 was about the best i could find and then i would still need to purchase a poly 4 barrel intake!my nephew is  big into turbos and has been bugging me to put a turbo on my 65 with the poly 318 he says he could do it for a grand but then i still need a intake either for a blow thru 4 barrel or the 1500 efi system for the turbo that would be hot though a poly with a turbo and efi bring on them  cheby's hey