Re: Prices (was Re: 273 Engine for Sale)

Re: Prices (was Re: 273 Engine for Sale)

I tried sending this yesterday, but I haven't seen it come through.  So here's another try at it.

I had my 727 rebuilt a year and a half ago.  It cost me around $1600. - which included R&R from the car.  I would have liked to have saved money and tackled it myself, but I was under a time crunch.  I had to get the car driveable so I would be able to reliably get it the 30 miles to my winter storage.  My hip replacement surgery date was coming up fast, and I had a huge to do list I was working on before I went in.  I was going to be out of commission for quite awhile recovering, so all my handyman type stuff around the house had to get done.  I figured it was worth the extra money to have them R&R it, too - I just didn't have the time to do it myself.

Dave