Water Leak at Exhaust Manifold stud

OK Fellas:One thing after another with my new Street Wedge motor...As some may recall we had a successful start up and cam break in a few weeks ago.Since then, some adventures with a leaky heater water valve, oil pressure switch, and so on.It has been started and brought up to temperature several times...no major problems.Today we took her (yes, like Gary's 318, this is definitely a She) out of the garage for some fresh air and another start and run.We took a few pics as the finish line is in sight.But wait...steam is coming out from one of the frontward exhaust manifold studs!Back over the pit in the shop and yes, coolant leaking out from the passenger side head, through the stud/nut/stud openingfor number 2 exhaust port.We tightened all the exhaust manifold nuts again, of course it still leaks. Hmmmmm.What do we have here?Thanks, Donny, 64 Belvedere