Re: Hagerty vs Grundy vs Heacock vs ???

Also, I found out that Grundy has an "un-attended vehicle clause"
basically not covering anything if you've left your vehicle

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3

>>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and