65 273 Engine Rebuild and Install Status

65 273 Engine Rebuild and Install Status

Well, Its been a busy couple weeks but I've finally got the engine in. Murphy is still fighting me. The new flex fan ate the radiator, So breakin run lasted 15 seconds until I get the radiator re-cored.

I've got a fair amount of Pics in the attached link. The 273 rebuild started last march. The engine Bay redo started Jan 29th.

 http://members.cox.net/metalchewy/Dart-02-14-2011/index.htmg

Thoughts??