RE: headliner

I guess it is a slow day here, Dave.  I'm at work, and my car is in winter hibernation, so no car work getting done by me today.  I do need to clean up the garage so I can get my truck in it, now that the car is out of there.  Maybe I'll cut out early and go do that.  LOL  Thanks for posting those pics.

Dave