Re: headliner

there are people on ebay just type in roof insulation that sell the insulation that cements to the roof  i used fat mat and cut it in 6 inch wide strips as they  recomend because i bought a box and there was plenty left after i did my floors much cheaper than the other matts and its the same quality stuff it cost me around 100 bucks and i did my complete floor inner firewall and roof and still have some left the other extreme matt and cant think of the other name but they were over 100 bucks for a few square feet unreal