Re: Mopar Enthusiast Magazine

yes that sucks as i just renewed my subscription for 2 years also as that was the only mopar mag that was worth a $hII% as far as i am concerned my script is up for mopar muscle in feb and after a dozen years with them i will def not be renewing what a joke i can read the main stuff in about 20 min and the rest was all lx stuff and advertisement!!dont get me wrong i have a new 300 but i dont need to have 2 or 3 articles a month about suspension upgrades and superchargers etc  for it thats not why i subscribed to M M i guess i will start reading my wifes twilight saga books(yeah right)so car craft will be the only mag to read monthly i guess Bummer