To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:47 PM
Subject: RE: Foldable Shop Cranes?

I got a Mr Goodwrench crane probably 6 years ago. It's made in China!
Before I bought it I searched everywhere and never found one made in the
USA. My hyd cyl went out last year and I don't have it replaced yet.

Steve Mick wrote:

I agree with Bob . If you permanetly bow that top extendable boom, you
have
a real PITA on your hands.................MO
{Steve Mick}
http://stevemick.shutterfly.com/pictures#Part%202
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Kinker" <maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx>