Poll: Electronic Ignition, Pertronix or Points

Poll: Electronic Ignition, Pertronix or Points

Reading all the threads over the last month on pertronix setup, pertronix vs Mopar Electronic Ignition and the other pertronix threads over the last little while.

Do you Run Mopar Electronic, Pertronix or Points??

I'm just curious how many on the list still run points like I do? Am I the last holdout with the old prestolite dual point setup? I understand why the conversion, hotter spark, no adjustment, etc. But I've only had to adjust points twice since we pulled the dart out of the barn in 2001.
--Tom