Re: Why not Mopar electronic conversion instead of Ignitor I, II, or III

Re: Why not Mopar electronic conversion instead of Ignitor I, II, or III?

I think the orange is good up to 6000rpm, and the chrome over that.
The advantage is that you can go to the local parts store and get a replacement ECM to get back on the road.
I don't think you can say that with the petronox.