RE: 426 Industrial Block

If you put your finger between the water jackets and cylinder wall you can feel how thick it is, its also heavy as hell. The trans bell housing area is were to look. The top of the block were the trans bolts up will have three "flats" flat, raised flat, flat. They are all 77 blocks, that Ive seen anyway. They came in cube vans and motorhomes until 81,  All Ive seen have 77 cast dates, Ive pulled them out of 81 vans with 77 dates.