To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 7:58 PM
Subject: RE: Nats

We'll be there as usual on the Manufacturers Midway, spaces D11 and D12
(Schumacher Creative Services Engine Swaps booth).  We are also trying a
satellite booth in the swap area, spaces U12 and U13.

I have GOT to check out Joey's booth and meet Jerry Stein and Wes Leopold.
I think I may have seen Mr. Leopold in a booth at Carlisle but he was busy
when I wandered by... is this possible?

We're taking the light blue 64 Fury 4dr sedan this year and using it to go
back and forth from the hotel to the track.  Should have it parked in the
Manufacturer's Midway display.  Strictly driver quality, an older resto in
need of a newer resto.  Stop by and check it out if you get a chance!

SC

(Steve Charette
Imperial Services)