Re: scam

Oh how I would have liked to seen your e-mail from this scammer.
There are sites that will track the sender and relay the info to you.
If it is in the USA, you can then track the person down and nail him.
Scammers live in fear of an irate civilian tracking them down and sticking a 38 up their nose or being nailed with a Louisville slugger on the knees.
Sounds harsh but they deserve it.
If it's in a third world country, (very likely) you can't touch them.
That kind of threat you received should have been given to the FBI because if it was in the US they were as good as caught.
Threats by e-mail are a federal felony.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post