From: Gary Mopar 413 [mailto:mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:09 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars: topica.com; Imperial-Club: yahoogroups.com
Subject: scam

I see that there is a different scam out there now.  It says very intersted
in your add.    Lists the adds as undisclosed receiptants.  Boy they never
give up.  I just delete them.   Any body else received this one. Gary

----
topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.