To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:18 PM
Subject: what's it worth?

Hey All,

I have a '64 Polara convertible I bought in the mid-90's. Drove it for a few years then took it to a buddy's rod shop to get restored. I'm poor so we did a lot of trades for parts and labor and I did a lot of the work myself. I'd pay him something whenever I had something and when I had built up a fair amount we'd spend a day or two on it. We pulled it apart and put in all new floorpans and frame connectors(big ones- 2x4 tubing). Then he went out of business and it sat at his house for 5 years or so until the city got on him and I moved it to my place. Then the city got on me and I have it at another buddy's place. In the meantime I got another one from a friend that got out of cars. This one is together and running(I will never take one that far apart again without a clear timeline for reassembly!) so I don't really need the first one I guess. I'm just wondering what it's worth unfinished. I have everything that came off except the old 318(it was cracked) and spare fenders, grilles and more. I could even maybe include a 440, disc spindles and who knows what else I can dig out. I hate to part with it since it was my first convertible and I really enjoyed it. But now it sits with no hope of coming together anytime soon.

Ideas?

Before disassembly:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/main/2589879/354540646

Now: