RE: Paddock is done?

Hello Bill, I read the same thing in MCG. Yes, the Paddock is closed. As I understand from MCG, the Paddock stopped their advertising in MCG a while back like some other advertisers also did, ‘presumably’, because of the bad eco crunch. MCG said, there was no indication at the time of any other problem. Later, MCG had an appointment arranged with them (probably to discuss / encourage continuing to advertise in their mag) but he / they never showed for the appointment. I’ve heard this same scenario from others, like yourself, that tried to make contact / purchases with them but to no avail or explanation. Other than (understandably), a very sudden or catastrophic life event issue, this seems to be a very unprofessional way to close the door.