Re: Super Stock Spring Hangers

I think that you are correct in needing them, but before you get to far
into the swap, I hope that you checked the center bolt location between your
orig. springs and the new ones, and that the extra length is needed on the
front  segment of the spring, because you are messing with driveshaft length
when you  use the extenders,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 5/19/2010 10:29:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,