Re: Tire / spring height questions

${top_text_ad}
Hi John,

First I'd measure what it's at now.  Then give him what I'd want it to
be, and I guess he can make it come out the difference.  He said jack
the car up to where I want it and measure, but I'd rather rely on
someone with an existing good setup.  I don't have the tires, and I
don't trust myself to estimate what would be right.  He's recommended
by the local Mopar guys and has been doing it for 40 years; seems like
he knows.  He charges $90 to $120 per spring depending on condition
and such.  This includes painting but not bushings.  Long Island
Spring Works.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)