-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Tiberio [mailto:furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:28 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

Steve,

The Neutral Safety Switch, or Neutral Starting Switch as Mopar named it has
failed on my '63 727. The switch is located on the bottom left side, between
the Control Cable Adjusting Wheel and the Return Cooling Line.
If you have a wiring chart it is Brown Wire S4 from the Starter Relay to the
Neutral Starting Switch.

I have been looking since last week for this 1-wire switch with no luck yet.

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63

----
topic.  Thanks!