Re: no more chevy v8S

Nice thought Gary, but do not see it happening in our life time,,,,,,The
Poly is over 40 years old, and still being used,,,,,am sure that there are a
lot  more chebbies laying out there, as well as the aftermarket for them,
however  what is this going to do to some of the race cars where the
requirements for  class must be current production engine

In a message dated 12/20/2009 11:07:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,