Re: 1965 Coronet 500 Trunk Emblem question

Re: 1965 Coronet 500 Trunk Emblem question

${top_text_ad}
I'm sure you can open them as they sell rings and inserts separately.
Maybe the "seal" is just a type of caulk?

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM, david rodgers <drodgers2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The weird thing is if you buy one restored from the sources on the web they want a core back.  If you can't open them why do they want a core???
>
> Dave

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}