fusible links vs fuses

What is the difference between a fuse and a fusible link? Thanks/Butch/Ferndale, WA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis C." <dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:19:03 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Automotive Wire Source - Thanks

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

My first will be the engine compartment wiring, the shop manual gives
the wire size and color for all wires.  I just need to make a drawing
that includes all of my changes before I start.  I have an old harness
with the bulkhead connectors.

I really like the idea of replacing the under dash wiring but I may try
to just change or add another fuse block for now.

Thanks Again
Dennis C.

1996 Dodge Ram 3500 Van Conversion
1964 Plymouth Belvedere 318 Auto
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4-speed
1949 Dodge Pickup 289/C4 soon to be changed
1998 Honda Valkyrie Standard

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER