RE: stroker pistons

Steve
Thanks for the info.
I don't know which way to go yet.
The stroker kit from 440 source is a very good set up but I am also budget conscious also.
I have used ebay and swap meets to build my 65 Coronet 2 dr post.
I took out the 318 and put in a 383 that I did most of the work on.
I am going with a set of 915 heads with 2.14 intakes and 1.81 exhausts.
I used a set of Mopar templates and did the porting and matching myself.
I will use the notched pistons either from 440 source or in a separate buy.
If I had to make a choice right now and had to get the project done soon, I would go with 440 source but I have until summer to make up my mind.
Still trying to get my brakes to bleed all of the air out of the front disc conversion.
No problem getting the rear drums bled but the disc set up is a bear.
I used a booster and master from a 70's dodge truck and a proportioning valve from an S10 Chevy.
Later
Bill