To: "62-65 Mopar List" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1:18 PM
Subject: Cleaning/Refurb'ing Seatbelts

I did some much needed interior cleaning this weekend, and noticed my
seatbelts are disgusting. Any thoughts on cleaning / washing them? If
I sweat in the summer time they will actually make my t-shirt dirty.

Also, there are some really cool "Underwriters Laboratories" stickers
under the latches that I'd like to save/replace/or reproduce. Any
thoughts on anyone that might have them? Any thought on how difficult
it would be to have these reproduced or do them my self?

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----

Get expert advice on your inheritance.  Click here for more information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSYhvtb5ObWrkdQ2EStqrSnUnviQFjrRIPZVqYUBrtIQRhIuK8pkk/

----