Cleaning/Refurb'ing Seatbelts

I did some much needed interior cleaning this weekend, and noticed my
seatbelts are disgusting. Any thoughts on cleaning / washing them? If
I sweat in the summer time they will actually make my t-shirt dirty.

Also, there are some really cool "Underwriters Laboratories" stickers
under the latches that I'd like to save/replace/or reproduce. Any
thoughts on anyone that might have them? Any thought on how difficult
it would be to have these reproduced or do them my self?

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert