From: Gary Futrell <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 10:26:18 PM
Subject: Rear springs

Is a rear spring from an E body the same as one for a 63 Plymouth  or
a different length ?  I bought a 63 Plymouth Belvedere hardtop today
and I have a new set of E body springs but I couldn't remember if they
were the same length as an early B body.  My wife and I visited a show
in Russellville, Arkansas this weekend and there were a couple of
early Mopars that attended. Nice show for a small town event. She
coaxed me into going there to hear her favorite band, but I made sure
we hit the car show first. Here's a few pics from the show.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157619265135725/

  Gary F.