RE: What CD player installs in a 65 Satellite... FM converter and Sirius

RE: What CD player installs in a 65 Satellite... FM converter and Sirius Radio

Exactly what I experienced in the mid to late '60s with my original '64 Dodge Polara 500.  The station was KOMA, Wolf Man Jack was on it too, first I had ever heard of him, it was the coolest station in the nation.  It had the biggest, baddest transmitter in the nation too.
Mike in New Mexico

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mikenm64.html