Re: Hi-Po Mopar show this Sat..

What color are you going with Paul? You live near Glenwood-right? My son lives there.................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Lennemann" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:54 PM
Subject: RE: Hi-Po Mopar show this Sat..

I got a second hand status report from my son.  Sounds like most of the
metal work is done.  I think he's finishing up on the right side &
trunk.  Hope it'll be ready in June.  To save a little money I've agreed
to put all of the stainless back on the car.  He said it took him a
whole day to remove it.  Probably take 3 times longer to put it back on
if you know what you're doing.  And since I don't, who knows!

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html

Rich Kinsley wrote:

How is your car doing? I'm anxious to see it on the road. I'm envious of

your paint job.

----

----