RB motor mounts/6s dart

Its getting  close to rumble  time.  Just about ready for the new
motor. Its a 440 going into a 62 dart, with a newer V8 k-frame.  I
dont know what year the k frame actually is .
  SO How do i find motor mounts for this car.
  heres several questions, answer as many as u can stand
   I have  a pair of ears from a 64 Fury big block 361 car (Thats what
i call them, the bracket that actually bolts to the motor that the
rubber motor  mount attaches to.)  will these work??
  THEN- what /where do i go for the actual rubber  mount.  The local
auto zone lists a motor mount for a 64 polara with big block.  will
this work???
  also have the trans mount and crossmember from above mentioned 64
fury big block car.  is this gonna work?
  thanks
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon